La Piazza, Bankstown


“My idea of feng shui is to have them arrange the pepperoni in a circle on my pizza” (unknown)

Hi guys, I just went to Italy yesterday!
Just kidding...but I did find a hidden treasure in Sydney, more like a hidden Italy in Sydney.
Again, this place was recommended by my friend MT.

La Piazza is located within the Banktown Sports Club. Believe me, this place is surreal. I would never expect such a place exist in Sydney, let alone Bankstown. When I walked inside, I was absolutely captivated by the charm of the place. Along the way to La Piazza, there was a restaurant with an old train station theme, there were two old classic trains inside the restaurant, you feel like you were brought back to the past. It was amazing.



But the best part was not this restaurant. It was La Piazza, the entrance reminded me of Harry Porter. It felt like I was entering a magical world. I wouldn't reveal too much about the place, I hope my photos would convince you to make a trip there. Because, this is the ultimate dining experience everyone will not want to miss. I was hipnotized by the beauty of the place. Believe me, you will feel like you are actually dining in Italy.
The food was excellent too. Overall, is a must visit place for everyone.




Another good thing about this place is, if the place is full, you can put your name down for a table and they will give you a pager, so you can walk around the club and they will page you when your table is ready.


All the photos you've seen so far, was taken in La Piazza. Isn't it amazing?
Farnese (Mozzarella, garlic, prawns, basil and chilli)  $18.00
Pizza Bresaola (mozzarella, air dried beef, extra virgin olive oil, rocket and shave parmesan) $22.00

The pizza was really good, probably the best pizza I had so far. 
You know it's a good pizza not only because the taste is good but when you bite it, the cheese is not dry and the whole layer will not go off from the base like those from the franchise shops. The base is thin and the crust is crispy.
Two thumbs up for the pizza!

Ricotta and Spinach Raviolli $ 14.00
Chicken Caesar Salad $18.00

 We truly enjoyed the Caesar Salad and the Ricotta and Spinach Ravioli too.



I can't thank MT enough for recommending me this place, this place was an eye opening.
I will definitely bring my friends here.


La Piazza
Bankstown Sports Club
8 Greenfield Parade
Bankstown NSW 2200
Ph: (02) 9722 9810

2 comments:

  1. can you take me there when i go to sydney pleaseeeeeeee?????????? looks sooo niceeeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!!
    I already told ah heng I have to bring you here.
    They try to replicate Italy city.
    very nice ah!

    when are u coming?????

    ReplyDelete