Diving Into The World of Blogosphere



After years of having the habit of reading food blogs and trying new food, I figured that it is probably time that I dive into the world of blogosphere myself. As a food lover, I love to eat, I love to cook and I love to take pictures of food. This blog is not about finding the best or worst food, as I'm not a professional, it is simply about sharing my dining experience with everyone through words and photos. I hope people might get some good insight of a place to eat through this blog. So, Lets start dating with food!

2 comments:

  1. Like your entries so far!
    Do let me know if you need a 'helping hand' with your food date my blogger buddy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fen, I just read your message. Sure!
    Let's got for a date with food next week =D

    ReplyDelete