Snake Beans Fried Egg


The Only Snake I like...

I'm a very happy person right now, because I got myself a new toy...It's the Lumix LX5 camera. I've been hearing and reading good reviews about this camera...but it's not until I actually use it that I understand what are all the fusses about. My husband asked me why do I need a compact camera when I already have a SLR? OK, my defense was I needed a decent camera that I can carry whenever and wherever I want, without the bulkiness and the heaviness of SLR and LX5 is the answer! It is definitely an affordable and outstanding compact camera.

Anyway, today I want to share with you guys another super easy recipe that I recently got from my friend. When I saw my friend had this for her lunch, it straight away caught my curiosity to find out how to prepare this dish, it looked so yummy and easy to make.

Trust me! you only need 20 minutes to prepare this delicious dish. It's perfect for kids too as the small sizes make it easy for them to eat, even my sister in law was surprised when my niece finished the very last bean in her lunch box at school. The recipe is Snake Beans Fried Egg. ( I used snake beans because they are softer, however you can use any type of your preferred  green beans)

Snake Beans Fried Egg




Ingredients (please adjust your measurement accordingly):
- 3 bunch of snake beans
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 3 cloves of garlic (minced/chopped)
- Cooking oil
- Salt
- White pepper

Method:
1) Chopped the snake beans to small sizes (approximately 1 cm)
2) Heat up the wok and add cooking oil.
3) Add in the garlic and stir until fragrant
4) Add in the chopped beans, stir occasionally. You can add a little bit of water and leave them simmer until the beans are soft (approximately 3-4 tbsp).
5) Add in the beaten eggs, leave it for one minute before stirring. Season with salt and pepper.
6) Stir evenly and turn off the heat once the egg is dry and cooked.
7) And there you go, the simplest and delicious recipe to cook after a long day at work.


Before I go... Happy Chinese New Year everybody! 
To keep the tradition going, make sure you wear new clothes, eat Chinese food and have lots of Chinese cookies as part of your celebration
Here wishing you guys prosperity and good luck in this year of Rabbit


3 comments:

  1. Mmmm I loveee this "snake" too...ahhahaha...Wahhh..finally you got the lumixxxx...good? you sound happy with it. Is this photo taken with your new lumix...im tempted...=)...Happy Chinese New Year. Gong Xi Gong Xi....I'm preparing your king oyster mushroom stirfry next week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks nice! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and informative blog about food and recipe.Thank you for sharing such a best post.

    ReplyDelete